Digital Advertising & Branding Opportunities
HBA Global has expanded its reach to provide your company with high-quality digital products to generate new prospects leads and gain market share by keeping your brand in the forefront of your competition – all year-round and at an affordable cost!
Opportunities include, but not limited to:
1) Banner Ad Sponsorship - With only a limited number of rotating ad placements on www.hbaexpo.com, this opportunity offers maximum exposure and drive traffic to your website.
2) HBA e-News Sponsorship - Online advertising in the official e-newssleter of HBA Global will ensure you a targeted marketing opportunity to get your message across to more than 55,000 opt-in beauty professionals.
3) Online Product Directory - Exclusive to exhibiting companies only, this feature includes a descriptive and interactive company listing for buyers exclusively seeking your products/services.
Webinar Sponsorship Opportunities
The HBA Webinar program involves an array of unique branding, lead-generating, and marketing techniques that allow your company to effectively interact with a global audience while showcasing innovation and expertise within the cosmetics and personal care industry.
All HBA Webinar Sponsorship Packages include:
• Receive registrant list w/contact information (up to 300 leads)
• Company logo and profile on registration page
• Company logo on all pre-event emails and confirmation emails
• Banner ad on webinar event page on www.hbaexpo.com
• 6 months archiving on HBA website for additional viewing
Virtual Trade Show Opportunities
Very much like the live event, the HBA Global Virtual Event features an exhibit hall, a comprehensive conference program and plenty of opportunities to network and exchange information — all available from the comfort of your own computer! Click here for more information about exhibiting.
For more information about HBA Global digital products, contact:
Mary Palmieri, Senior Sales Executive at 609-759-7606 or email email@example.com
Erika Plata, Sales Executive at 609-759-7607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org